- class pystac.summaries.RangeSummary(minimum: T, maximum: T)
- maximum: T
- minimum: T
- update_with_value(v: T) None
- class pystac.summaries.Summaries(summaries: dict[str, Any], maxcount: int = 25)
- classmethod empty() Summaries
- is_empty() bool
- maxcount: int
- class pystac.summaries.Summarizer(fields: str | dict[str, SummaryStrategy] | None = None)
The Summarizer computes summaries from values, following the definition of fields to summarize.
The fields to summarize can be provided as a JSON file or as a dictionary of field names and SummaryStrategys. If nothing is provided, a default JSON file will be used.
Only fields that are in the Item properties can be summarized. Thus it is not possible to summarize the top-level fields such as id or assets.
For more information about the structure of the fields JSON file, see: stac-utils/stac-fields
The default JSON file used is a snapshot of the following file at the time of the pystac release: https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@radiantearth/stac-fields/fields-normalized.json
fields – A string containing the path to the json file with field descriptions. Alternatively, a dict with the field names as keys and SummaryStrategys as values. If nothing is passed, a default file with field descriptions will be used.